- Due to the tedious, handcrafted nature of our products, we are unable to provide refunds or exchange custom cakes, cake pops, cupcakes or cookies. We only give refunds in accordance with refund policies stated below.
- If you need to postpone or reschedule your cake order, we require at least 60 days notice for weddings and large events, and 14 days for small events. If we do not receive adequate notice you may incur an extra charge to recreate the elements on the cake. If you cancel your order more than 30 days in advance, you will receive a refund for the balance less the non-refundable retainer fee and 25% handling fee.
- If you'd like to change the flavor or design of your cake, we require 2 weeks notice for us to acquire the adequate supplies and you may be subject to a $50 redesign fee.
- In the event of an unavoidable situations such as a hurricane, blackout, fire, or any other Act of Nature, no refunds will be given and you may reschedule for a full store credit. This includes the unfortunate nature of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- If you have paid in full, or placed a retainer on an order and you cancel within 60 days of the wedding, no refunds will be given.
- Cake flavor and texture is subjective. Refunds requested due to flavor or texture after cake has been accepted and picked up will not be honored.
The following 3 scenarios are the only instances when we will provide a full or partial refund:
- If we fail to deliver your cake on the date and time stated on your contract for your wedding, or event. If we deliver the cake up to 2 hours late, we will not provide a refund. Further, if customer provides wrong date, time or address for delivery, or inadequate directions, we will not provide a refund. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses that you incur as a result of our failure to deliver the cake. Our liability is limited to the contracted value of the cake.
- If you choose to pick up your order and the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund minus 25% handling fee. This refund will be in place of a check. No cash or credit card refunds will be given. If you choose a refund, you cannot keep the cake and we will not negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a "take it, or leave it" policy. We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake.
- If we deliver the cake to you and the cake does not meet your expectations, we will give you a refund minus 25% handling fee. If you request a refund at the time of delivery, you cannot keep the cake and we will take it with us. We will not negotiate a partial refund if you keep the cake. This is a "take it or leave it" policy. We are not responsible for any expense you may incur for replacing our cake.
In the case of an emergency or an error in your cake delivery, please contact us immediately so we can fix the issue right away! If you are unhappy with your cake for any reason, call us (do not just email) the day of your event and explain the situation. Without proof that you are indeed unhappy with the product and will not be using it for your event, we will be unable to refund any portion of your payment. This is necessary to hinder the very rare case of "if we complain, we'll get a free cake" issue we occasionally come across. We are dedicated to satisfying our clients!
Please call us at 337-565-2753 or for emergencies, call or text 985-992-0203.